Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wishing all Members Happy friendship Day....

Life is not perfect without a honest sincere friend or friends.
Platonic love is very much a part of any close friendship. But such a love doesn't always stay platonic. Sometimes it turns into passionate love. Crossing that line, between friendship and love, can be both beautiful and extremely difficult.

Friendship can lead not only to love, but also to lust. And that can be a mistake not easily rectified.

People overcome their fear of rejection every day, finding the courage to say "I love you." But what about the very real fear of ruining a friendship?


Heart Thoughts


by Jfreak


Sitting here remembering when
I saw the beauty rush out like a might wind
I never saw it before or bothered to notice
But now I see it and on it I am focused.
The gentleness of your voice
The way you make me feel
when I see your lovely smile.
The way you laugh and care for others
Even go beyond the extra mile.
I am focused on that
whether you believe me or not
My heart aches for you
And my stomach is in knots.
Now I had to declare,
The thoughts of my heart.
In hopes that you'd give me,
A place in your heart

No comments: