Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Anguish Of A Widow

By Mr. Ali Shareef H.Filigasdhoshuge Male Maldives.

Nature curtains his soul from me,
I know he is there to see me,
All that happened; I wish if it were a dream.
It was not a bright-night but calm,
I was waiting for his arrival,
Near the baby in the cot,
On the dinner table some snacks and a teapot.
Came the sad news of the helicopter crash and of his death,
I did not know where I was on earth.
I can't see him that day forth,
If not for the baby, living it seems not worth.
Shattered my hopes and my dreams for the future,
I have to accept my fate, after his departure.
The baby is too young to feel any shock,
But the ship of my life, wrecked on a rock.
For him, helping to the family, his best pleasure,
I know I have lost a priceless treasure.
I will dedicate my life for my son,
A chip of old block , Very lively full of fun.

In the memory of late Farhathu Ali maniku
The helicopter crashed into the sea on 2.12.1999.

No comments: