* Prepare a paste of baking soda and castor oil. Soak some gauze in this mixture and tape this gauze over the mole. Leave the gauze on overnight. This will possibly remove moles over time.
* The real cure (and prevention) for the moles is to eat enough foods that contain potassium or take apple cider vinegar that contain potassium.
* Take a small piece of garlic; place it over the mole, scraping the flat side of the garlic that touches the mole so the juice can get onto it. Keep this for the whole day and night. Within two to three days, the mole will disappear.
* Take some Ground drumstick pods and leaves and mix with fresh limejuice, and apply on pimples. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots.
* Make a paste of roasted & powdered pomegranate skin with fresh lime juice and apply over acne, boils, pimple, blackheads and whiteheads.
* Apply grated potatoes as poultice to treat skin blemishes, wrinkles, boils, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, etc.
* Take a piece of ripe (or raw) banana peel and apply the pulp side to the wart and cover with a band-aid. Remove it only when taking bath. Apply daily for many months.
* For old moles, chew some cashews and place it on the moles. Moles will disappear in 3-4 weeks.
* Open the stem of a dandelion and rub on the warts 2-3 times daily until the wart disappears in 3-4 weeks.
* Chop one raw onion and cover with salt and leave overnight. Apply the juice to the warts 2-3 times daily until warts disappear.
* Apply the juice of cauliflower on the moles daily until it falls.
* Apply a drop of grapefruit seed extract to the moles and cover with a band-aid, 2-3 times daily. This is also very effective home remedy for moles and your moles will disappear in 3-4 weeks.
* Rub a slice of fresh pineapple or raw potato peelings or radish 2-3 times daily on your mole.
* Soak a small piece of cotton in aloe gel and tape over the wart. Add more gel every three hours. Change cotton daily. The mole should begin to lighten in a few days and in a few weeks may disappear.
* Apply a drop of grape seed extract directly to the mole and cover with a Band-Aid; repeat twice daily. The mole will turn white and will disappear in about a week.
* Apply milkweed juice to the mole.
* Apply the purest honey on your mole, keep applying it morning and night until the mole disappears.
* Soak your mole in warm water for 15-20 minutes and dry. Apply apple cider vinegar with a cotton ball and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Wash off with water and dry.
* Dissolve an aspirin with a small drop of water and apply to the mole. Cover with a band-aid. Repeat twice daily.